Routes to your JIB Gold Card
The NVQ Level 3 experienced worker scheme diploma consists of two elements:
1. Building a portfolio of evidence (NVQ Level 3 On Site Diary)
2. The AM2 exam.
We offer two different routes for the completion of your portfolio:
Self Built Scheme
On Joining the scheme you will be given a user name and password to our bespoke easy to use quickstep electronic online portfolio system.
- You submit photographic and other digital evidence to your assessor.
- You will also have a site visit as it is a mandatory element of the qualification
- Your assessor will need telephone access to a witness on site
- In order to obtain the full diploma you will need to provide us with your AM2 certificate further details about the AM2 can be obtained by contacting us.
You do not have to have a technical certificate such as 2360/2330/2365 in order to get this qualification with us please phone for more information.
Assessor Built Scheme
- Your assessor with carry out a maximum of 3 site visits with you, he will collect all of the necessary evidence to complete your portfolio and he will upload this evidence into your portfolio.
- You may be asked to submit some evidence if circumstances demand.
- In order to obtain the full diploma you will need to provide us with your AM2 certificate, further details about the AM2 can be obtained by contacting us.
- Please either phone, email or complete the form on the contact us page and we will give you full details
- Please note that we accept payments in interest free instalments
- Discounts are available if there is more than one candidate on the same site (applicable to the Assessor Built Scheme only)